Manufacturers

Advertising

Settlers 7 CD-Key (PC)

Settlers 7 CD-Key (PC)

Settlers 7 CD-Keys:

Choose your own path to victory in The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom, the long-anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy game. Embark on an exciting quest to create, build and manage your kingdom in the most innovative, customizable and re-playable version ever!

More details

Price lowered!
$17.00 tax incl.

$29.00 tax incl.

(price reduced by 41.39 %)

Availability: Out of Stock (24-48 hours)

THE SETTLERS 7: PATHS TO A KINGDOM recreates the building of a kingdom set in the early Renaissance period in a rich, wild, beautiful middle-European world of lush forests, open meadows, fast flowing rivers, and high mountains.

Based on the foundations of the highly acclaimed Settlers games, you will easily become engaged in an exciting campaign, skirmish maps, and multi-player challenges.

An innovative victory point system gives you a lot of variety to build up your blossoming kingdom. Several options, customizable maps, player generated content, and a strong online support will guarantee wide-ranging experiences encouraging you to play over and over again.

Additional Info: 

The CD-Key is unused and unbanned, it is necessary for the online authorization/activation of the game. It will let you play single or multiplayer and download all the game patches forever trouble free. 

In opposition to other sellers, we do not offer the illegally obtained digital CD-Keys that might get you banned or disabled anytime in the future. Please have no worries!

Delivery will be made to the email address used when paying via Paypal or credit card within maximum 1 minute (products in-stock only). Products out of stocks max 24-48 hours. 

From Comment
2010-07-21 Tony .... I bought the cdkey today and after 3 minutes i received it in my email. The cdkey works! I was afraid i would get scammed but i was wrong! I'm really going to buy more cdkeys from this site!

Only registered users can post a new comment.

Cart  

(empty)

New products

No new products at this time